The Mill 4" Wood Smoking Pipe with Adjustable Lid #L31 (USA)
The Mill 4" Wood Smoking Pipe with Adjustable Lid #L31 (USA)
- Free U.S. shipping with qualifying orders (Details below)
- Discreet packaging (thoughtfully packed)
- No hassle, flexible return policy
- Knowledgeable customer service & product support
- Secure, encrypted, PCI compliant payment gateway
- Established, reputable, owner-operated business since 2013
Product Description and Features: #wood weed pipes #wood marijuana pipes
This #L31 wooden smoking pipe from The Mill features several angled spiral rings that are carved into the stem of the pipe. It measures approx. 4" long with the mouthpiece included and it displays a level of quality that any serious smoker looks for in a wood smoking pipe. This portable wooden smoking pipe is made using a large variety of exotic and domestic, sustainably harvested hardwoods. The pipes are hand-finished by a skilled woodworker (a real human being), and as you can see, the final result is a gorgeous wood smoking pipe. These wood hand pipes feature an adjustable wooden swivel lid that is useful in preventing accidental spills and extinguishing your smoking material once the lid is closed, thus saving you from any wasted herb, and to a degree, it also helps to prevent unwanted odors too. A hex key is included with your purchase. It is used for adjusting the tightness of the lid to your preference. The black plastic mouthpiece "tip" is threaded and can be easily replaced, just be sure to unscrew it to remove it; do NOT pull on it. We do sell replacement pipe tips here at our online store.
The Mill has over forty years of experience designing and manufacturing wooden smoking pipes and dugouts and they are well-known for not cutting corners when it comes to quality. Take a look around at your local smoke shop or at your favorite online head shop; you are unlikely to find a more attractive or higher-quality wooden smoking pipe in this price range.
Please Read: The #L31 wood smoking pipe is made from a large, revolving assortment of hardwoods. This is due in part to the changing availability and price of lumber. Because of this, we are unable to offer any specific species of wood. That means the color and grain of the pipe you receive may look different from the pipe(s) you see in the product images. If you have a preference for a lighter or darker wood or even a specific species, please leave us a note in the text box marked "notes" on this screen and we will do our very best to accommodate your request, but please remember our options are limited to the stock we have on hand.
- Measures approx. 4" long with the mouthpiece
- Portable pocket size smoking pipe
- Quality craftsmanship - Hand polished and hand finished
- Made with assorted exotic & domestic hardwoods (wood species vary)
- A small bag of .625" pipe screens is included with your purchase
- A hex key (used for lid adjustment) is included with your purchase
- The pipes swivel lid prevents spills & extinguishes your herb when closed
- Bowl diameter measures approx. .5"
- 100% American Made wood smoking pipe!
- Weighs approx. 1oz
- Ships free, fast, and discreet inside the U.S. from Portland, Oregon
▪ Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday and do not include weekends and holidays. In the unlikely event that your order is substantially delayed for any reason, you will be contacted by a representative.
▪ All domestic orders for $25.00 or more ship free. The shipping service utilized for orders that ship free may vary depending on the size and weight of the order. Most orders that qualify for free shipping and weigh under 1lb will ship via USPS First Class Mail. Most orders weighing 1lb or more will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
▪ All orders under $25.00 will incur real-time shipping charges generated by the shipping carrier of your choice during the checkout process.
▪ We offer shipping via USPS or UPS. You will be presented with all available shipping options and prices (including expedited shipping options) during the checkout process.
▪ Some of the products we offer ship directly from our suppliers. Any product(s) that ships from a third party will have shipping details posted on its product page. In most cases, shipping and handling times remain the same as items that ship directly from Next Bardo Head Shop in Portland, Oregon.
▪ We ship to international locations via UPS only. Currently, we ship to Canada, Australia, and several other select countries outside of the U.S. If your country is not listed at checkout then we do not presently support shipping there.
▶▶ If you are placing an international order it is very important that you read any shipping details posted on the listing of the product(s) you order. Some products ship from a 3rd party and are not eligiblle for international shipping.
▶▶ Please note also that all international customers are responsible for any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by their destination country. International customers are also responsible for knowing and understanding their local laws concerning smoking pipes and accessories.
To Read our entire shipping policy please CLICK HERE
The most important thing to note prior to using your new product is that under NO circumstance are we able to accept a return of a used product. Given the nature of the products we sell, it could quite possibly be prohibited under federal law to do so. If you have used your product, please understand that there are NO exceptions to this policy.
That said, in every other circumstance we are quite flexible in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges.
If you'd like to request a refund, return, or exchange, please contact Next Bardo via email at: email@example.com within 7 days of the delivery of your package. Please provide the following information with your emailed request:
-First and last name
-Reason for your request
If the item is damaged or defective please include a detailed description of the damage and if applicable, a clear picture of the damage described.
Once your request is received you will be contacted (usually within one business day) by a representative with instructions on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns or require a more detailed explanation, please CLICK HERE to read our complete return, exchange, and refund policy.