The Fumo Pipe Green (Made in the U.S.A.)
The Fumo Pipe Green (Made in the U.S.A.)
- Free U.S. shipping with qualifying orders (Details below)
- Discreet packaging (thoughtfully packed)
- No hassle, flexible return policy
- Knowledgeable customer service & product support
- Secure, encrypted, PCI compliant payment gateway
- Established, reputable, owner-operated business since 2013
Product Description and Features: #metal weed pipes #metal marijuana pipes
Introducing the green anodized Fumo Pipe; an American Made, top-of-the-line steamroller-inspired smoking pipe. The Fumo pipe has been around for years. If you haven't smoked out of one yet, and you're wondering what a Fumo Pipe is; It's essentially a Steamroller on steroids and from what I can see, everyone who smokes out of a Fumo Pipe falls in love with it!
This sleek, green anodized Fumo pipe is very easy to use. Simply light the bowl and give it a pull. Once you feel you have the right volume of smoke, you push the built-in carb button on top of the pipe and clear the chamber, just like a steamroller. Oh, and you might want to be sitting down because the hits you can get off this pipe are likely to knock you flat on your butt!
The 3" stock polycarbonate mouthpiece tube that comes standard with the Fumo pipe holds plenty of smoke, but if you're looking to show off with even bigger hits you can upgrade to a 6", 9", or 12" expansion tube which is available here at Next Bardo along with multiple other upgrades and replacement parts for the Fumo Pipe including a premium glass bowl, brass bowl, and party size xl brass bowl.
Designed by professionals, and expertly machined from aluminum billet, the Fumo pipe is one of those pipes that features a level of quality that is so obvious, that you know right away you're gonna be smoking with it for a long, long time to come.
There are many rewards for owning a Fumo pipe. Among them is the green anodized, aluminum-billet body which acts as a heat sink, so along with the obvious advantages of its steamroller pipe design you never have to worry about too much heat, you get smooth, cool hits every time you smoke. You also have the ability to regulate the amount of smoke you pull into your lungs; depending on when you hit that carb and/or what size tube you use, you can sneak a little puff or pull a whole smokestack.
- Green anodized Fumo Pipe
- The Fumo Pipe measures approx. 2.35" long without the mouthpiece
- The Fumo Pipe measures approx 5" long when fully assembled w/ the 3" tube
- The Fumo measures approx. 25mm in diameter
- Steamroller design with a button carb for clearing the chamber
- The Fumo Pipe is extremely easy to disassemble and clean
- Several extra screens included with your purchase
- A durable, machined metal poker/cleaning tool is included with your purchase
- Features a small storage area under the removable bowl
- Machined from Aluminum Billet then anodized in Green
- Vitron premium o-rings keep the tube tightly and securely connected
- 3" Polycarbonate tube included with extension tubes available to purchase
- Available in multiple anodized colors
- Made in the U.S.A.
▪ Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday and do not include weekends and holidays. In the unlikely event that your order is substantially delayed for any reason, you will be contacted by a representative.
▪ All domestic orders for $25.00 or more ship free. The shipping service utilized for orders that ship free may vary depending on the size and weight of the order. Most orders that qualify for free shipping and weigh under 1lb will ship via USPS First Class Mail. Most orders weighing 1lb or more will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
▪ All orders under $25.00 will incur real-time shipping charges generated by the shipping carrier of your choice during the checkout process.
▪ We offer shipping via USPS or UPS. You will be presented with all available shipping options and prices (including expedited shipping options) during the checkout process.
▪ Some of the products we offer ship directly from our suppliers. Any product(s) that ships from a third party will have shipping details posted on its product page. In most cases, shipping and handling times remain the same as items that ship directly from Next Bardo Head Shop in Portland, Oregon.
▪ We ship to international locations via UPS only. Currently, we ship to Canada, Australia, and several other select countries outside of the U.S. If your country is not listed at checkout then we do not presently support shipping there.
▶▶ If you are placing an international order it is very important that you read any shipping details posted on the listing of the product(s) you order. Some products ship from a 3rd party and are not eligiblle for international shipping.
▶▶ Please note also that all international customers are responsible for any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by their destination country. International customers are also responsible for knowing and understanding their local laws concerning smoking pipes and accessories.
To Read our entire shipping policy please CLICK HERE
The most important thing to note prior to using your new product is that under NO circumstance are we able to accept a return of a used product. Given the nature of the products we sell, it could quite possibly be prohibited under federal law to do so. If you have used your product, please understand that there are NO exceptions to this policy.
That said, in every other circumstance we are quite flexible in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges.
If you'd like to request a refund, return, or exchange, please contact Next Bardo via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the delivery of your package. Please provide the following information with your emailed request:
-First and last name
-Reason for your request
If the item is damaged or defective please include a detailed description of the damage and if applicable, a clear picture of the damage described.
Once your request is received you will be contacted (usually within one business day) by a representative with instructions on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns or require a more detailed explanation, please CLICK HERE to read our complete return, exchange, and refund policy.