8" Handblown Red Frit Bubbler w/ Horns
8" Handblown Red Frit Bubbler w/ Horns
- Free U.S. shipping with qualifying orders (Details below)
- Discreet packaging (thoughtfully packed)
- No hassle, flexible return policy
- Knowledgeable customer service & product support
- Secure, encrypted, PCI compliant payment gateway
- Established, reputable, owner-operated business since 2013
Product Description: #soft glass #heady glass water pipe #heady glass bubbler
This bubbler is so beautiful it will have you drooling on yourself! Measuring approx. 8" tall this sherlock style, handblown, soft glass bubbler is heavy and durable and provides plenty of filtration. This pipe has eye-catching, colorful designs created with frit glass and it also features two blue glass horns on the side of the base. While very similar, no two pipes are 100% identical, so please note that there may be some variance from the product images. This handblown glass water pipe ships free, fast, and discreet to anywhere in the U.S.A. from Next Bardo Online Head Shop in Portland, Oregon.
Product Features: One of the longest running online head shops in the U.S.A.
- Measures approx. 8" tall
- Frit glass accents
- Protruding blue glass horns on the base
- Sherlock bubbler
- Handblown soft glass water pipe
- Carb on the left side of the bowl
- Weighs approx. 9.7oz
- Free U.S. shipping!
▪ Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Our business days are Monday-Friday and do not include weekends or holidays. In the unlikely event that your order is substantially delayed for any reason, you will be contacted by a representative.
▪ All domestic orders for $25.00 or more ship for free. Most orders that qualify for free shipping will ship via USPS First Class Mail or UPS Ground.
▪ All orders under $25.00 will incur real-time shipping charges generated by the shipping carrier of your choice during the checkout process.
▪ We offer shipping via USPS or UPS. You will be presented with all available shipping options and prices (including expedited shipping options) during the checkout process.
▪ Some of the products we offer ship directly from our suppliers. Any product(s) that ships from a third party will have shipping details posted on its product page. In most cases, shipping and handling times remain the same as items that ship directly from Next Bardo Online Head Shop in Oregon.
▪ We ship only within the United States and its territories at this time. If you are outside of the United States and wish to place an order you can find many of our products on our eBay storefront which offers a wide range of shipping options for our international customers.
You can visit the Next Bardo Online Head Shop eBay store by clicking HERE.
To Read our entire shipping policy please CLICK HERE.
The most important thing to note prior to using your new product is that USED PRODUCTS CAN NOT BE RETURNED.
Under NO circumstance are we able to accept a returned product that has been used, and there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. In every other circumstance we are quite flexible in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges.
If you'd like to request a refund, return, or exchange, please contact Next Bardo via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the delivery of your package. Please provide the following information with your emailed request:
-First and last name
-Reason for your request
If the item is damaged or defective please include a detailed description of the damage and if applicable, a clear picture or video of the damage described.
Once your request is received you will be contacted (usually within one business day) by a representative with instructions on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns or require a more detailed explanation, please CLICK HERE to read our complete return, exchange, and refund policy.