Hitoki ▪ Trident 2.0 Black Laser Water Pipe for Dry Herb
Hitoki ▪ Trident 2.0 Black Laser Water Pipe for Dry Herb
- Free U.S. shipping with qualifying orders (Details below)
- Discreet packaging (thoughtfully packed)
- No hassle, flexible return policy
- Knowledgeable customer service & product support
- Secure, encrypted, PCI compliant payment gateway
- Established, reputable, owner-operated business since 2013
Product Description:#trident laser water pipe #laser bong #laser vaporizer
The Black Trident Laser Water Pipe Version 2.0 from Hitoki allows you to savor the unique qualities of your flower like never before. The Tridents minimalist design continues to break down the stigma that is common with traditional smoking methods such as glass bongs or hand pipes. You'll find that the Trident 2.0 can make an eye-catching centerpiece at your home or in your office. This easy-to-use smoking device features water filtration, multiple power settings, safety interlocks, a carb button, and 1 hour 45 min fast charging capable of 280+ uses on a single charge. With proper care, the Trident's laser has a lifespan of over 5,000 hours of use!
This Tridents laser combustion process provides a healthier and tastier alternative to a classic butane burner. The new and improved Trident V2.0 includes multiple improvements and updates from the original model. It now features a carb button which lets in the fresh air, greatly increases flavor, and provides steady burn control. The laser also now has a larger burn radius, allowing for a more even and comprehensive ignition.
How to use the Trident 2.0 Laser Water Pipe:
- Fully charge the new device with the provided charger before using it.
- Unlock the inner locks and attach the hose adapter to the bottom chamber.
- Twist the water reservoir open to fill with a small amount of water, don’t fill past the line at the bottom of the metal stem.
- Unscrew the loading chamber from the top of the water chamber and pack it with finely ground dry herb. You can use the flat end of the included dual-tool to lightly pack herb inside the loading chamber.
- Reconnect inner locks; if they aren’t connected, the laser won’t fire.
- Insert the hose or mouthpiece into the hose connector.
- Press the power button at the top of the unit 5 times to activate the device, then press the button three times to choose between the three heat settings.
- Choose between holding the button or double-tap the button for a continuous 9-second beam, and pull on the hose to fill the chamber while the laser fires.
- Pull from the hose or attachment until the chamber is empty.
Trident 2.0 Features: shop for atmos vaporizers ▪ next bardo online head shop
- Hitoki ▪ Trident V2.0 Laser Water Pipe Black
- For use with dry herbs
- Water filtration
- Now featuring a carb button for smoother draws
- Fast charging USB-C
- 280+ uses per charge
- Instant combustion
- LED power level indicator
- Removable ceramic loading chamber
- Provides a clean smoking experience
- Aircraft-grade aluminum exterior with a black finish
- Increased laser burn radius to create a more even ignition
- Increased ability to clear smoke from the water filter with increased airflow
What's in the Box:
- 1x - Trident 2.0 Laser Waterpipe Black
- 1x - USB-C charging cable
- 1x - High output adapter
- 1x - Loading chamber
- 1x - Silicone hookah hose
- 1x - Hose connector
- 1x - Metal compressor
Important Shipping Information:
- This product ships free, fast, and discreet from Texas
- This product requires an adult signature upon delivery
- This item may ship separately from other items in your order. If shipped separately, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking info for each individual package once each respective shipping label is created.
- This item is not available for international shipping. It ships inside the U.S. and U.S. territories only.
▪ Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday and do not include weekends and holidays. In the unlikely event that your order is substantially delayed for any reason, you will be contacted by a representative.
▪ All domestic orders for $25.00 or more ship free. The shipping service utilized for orders that ship free may vary depending on the size and weight of the order. Most orders that qualify for free shipping and weigh under 1lb will ship via USPS First Class Mail. Most orders weighing 1lb or more will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
▪ All orders under $25.00 will incur real-time shipping charges generated by the shipping carrier of your choice during the checkout process.
▪ We offer shipping via USPS or UPS. You will be presented with all available shipping options and prices (including expedited shipping options) during the checkout process.
▪ Some of the products we offer ship directly from our suppliers. Any product(s) that ships from a third party will have shipping details posted on its product page. In most cases, shipping and handling times remain the same as items that ship directly from Next Bardo Head Shop in Portland, Oregon.
▪ We ship to international locations via UPS only. Currently, we ship to Canada, Australia, and several other select countries outside of the U.S. If your country is not listed at checkout then we do not presently support shipping there.
▶▶ If you are placing an international order it is very important that you read any shipping details posted on the listing of the product(s) you order. Some products ship from a 3rd party and are not eligiblle for international shipping.
▶▶ Please note also that all international customers are responsible for any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by their destination country. International customers are also responsible for knowing and understanding their local laws concerning smoking pipes and accessories.
To Read our entire shipping policy please CLICK HERE
The most important thing to note prior to using your new product is that under NO circumstance are we able to accept a return of a used product. Given the nature of the products we sell, it could quite possibly be prohibited under federal law to do so. If you have used your product, please understand that there are NO exceptions to this policy.
That said, in every other circumstance we are quite flexible in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges.
If you'd like to request a refund, return, or exchange, please contact Next Bardo via email at: email@example.com within 7 days of the delivery of your package. Please provide the following information with your emailed request:
-First and last name
-Reason for your request
If the item is damaged or defective please include a detailed description of the damage and if applicable, a clear picture of the damage described.
Once your request is received you will be contacted (usually within one business day) by a representative with instructions on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns or require a more detailed explanation, please CLICK HERE to read our complete return, exchange, and refund policy.