♦ 6" Wood Smoking Pipe w/ Lid & Passthrough #22 (Assorted Species)
♦ 6" Wood Smoking Pipe w/ Lid & Passthrough #22 (Assorted Species)
- Free U.S. shipping with qualifying orders (Details below)
- Discreet packaging (thoughtfully packed)
- No hassle, flexible return policy
- Knowledgeable customer service & product support
- Secure, encrypted, PCI compliant payment gateway
- Established, reputable, owner-operated business since 2013
Product Description and Features: #wood weed pipes #wood marijuana pipes
This #22 hardwood smoking pipe from Wood Works is one of two large wood smoking pipes they make. It has a long, rounded stem and features a hardwood laminate swivel lid which comes in some beautiful and unique designs. Measuring approx. 6" long; these beautiful wood pipes are hand-crafted in the U.S.A. and feature a hand-polished wax finish. All of the pipes in this collection are made from choice, hand-picked, exotic, and domestic hardwoods including Bacote, Purple Heart, Zebra Wood, Walnut, Padauk, Cherry, Maple, and more... These unique wood smoking pipes are gorgeous, portable, affordable, and built to last a lifetime.
This pipe is one of only two pipes made by Wood Works that features a hardwood laminate swivel lid. The laminate creates a really special design on the lids. The hardwood laminate swivel lid is connected to the pipe with a quality hex screw. The pipe comes with a free hex tool that allows you to adjust the tightness of the lid by turning the screw. The swivel lid is a fantastic addition as it helps to extinguish your herb and also prevents spills! On top of that, it helps keep odors from escaping and it looks pretty cool too!
This pipe has an added feature that many of the other pipes in this collection do not possess. You'll notice that on the top of the lid there is a built-in stainless steel screen held in with a fastener. We refer to this feature as a passthrough. The passthrough is super handy if you're in windy conditions as you can light your bowl without ever opening the lid!
This pipe is currently available in Walnut, Padauk, Zebra Wood, and Purple Heart.
** Please note that even within one species of wood these pipes can vary in appearance. This means that the pipe you receive may be a lighter or darker shade and the grain patterns may be different than what you see in the product image.
Features of this premium wood smoking pipe include:
- Made from choice, exotic & domestic hardwoods
- Pipe measures approx. 6" in length
- Long rounded stem
- Hardwood laminate Swivel Lid
- Passthrough feature on the lid
- Polished, non-toxic wax finish
- Made in America!
- The deep bowl of the pipe measures approx. .5" in diameter
- A free hex tool is included with your order (to adjust the lid)
- A generous bag of pipe screens (filters) are included with your purchase
- Available in Walnut, Padauk, Zebra Wood, and Purple Heart
- Orders of $25.00 or more ship free, fast, and discreet from Next Bardo Online Head Shop!
Wood Works manufactures twenty-two different models of wood smoking pipes. If you'd like to see the other models from Wood Works, CLICK HERE to visit the entire collection.
📚 If you would like to know more about the hardwood smoking pipes we sell, how we sell them, or the various hardwoods that are used to craft them please take a minute and look over our hardwood database. It's a great resource to learn more about many of the amazing hardwoods that have been used for hundreds of years to craft smoking pipes, Whether you smoke weed, tobacco, or banana peals I think you'll find it interesting! To learn about the exotic hardwoods used to craft these and the other wood smoking pipes sold at Next Bardo Online Head Shop CLICK HERE.
▪ Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday and do not include weekends and holidays. In the unlikely event that your order is substantially delayed for any reason, you will be contacted by a representative.
▪ All domestic orders for $25.00 or more ship free. The shipping service utilized for orders that ship free may vary depending on the size and weight of the order. Most orders that qualify for free shipping and weigh under 1lb will ship via USPS First Class Mail. Most orders weighing 1lb or more will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
▪ All orders under $25.00 will incur real-time shipping charges generated by the shipping carrier of your choice during the checkout process.
▪ We offer shipping via USPS or UPS. You will be presented with all available shipping options and prices (including expedited shipping options) during the checkout process.
▪ Some of the products we offer ship directly from our suppliers. Any product(s) that ships from a third party will have shipping details posted on its product page. In most cases, shipping and handling times remain the same as items that ship directly from Next Bardo Head Shop in Portland, Oregon.
▪ We ship to international locations via UPS only. Currently, we ship to Canada, Australia, and several other select countries outside of the U.S. If your country is not listed at checkout then we do not presently support shipping there.
▶▶ If you are placing an international order it is very important that you read any shipping details posted on the listing of the product(s) you order. Some products ship from a 3rd party and are not eligiblle for international shipping.
▶▶ Please note also that all international customers are responsible for any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by their destination country. International customers are also responsible for knowing and understanding their local laws concerning smoking pipes and accessories.
To Read our entire shipping policy please CLICK HERE
The most important thing to note prior to using your new product is that under NO circumstance are we able to accept a return of a used product. Given the nature of the products we sell, it could quite possibly be prohibited under federal law to do so. If you have used your product, please understand that there are NO exceptions to this policy.
That said, in every other circumstance we are quite flexible in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges.
If you'd like to request a refund, return, or exchange, please contact Next Bardo via email at: email@example.com within 7 days of the delivery of your package. Please provide the following information with your emailed request:
-First and last name
-Reason for your request
If the item is damaged or defective please include a detailed description of the damage and if applicable, a clear picture of the damage described.
Once your request is received you will be contacted (usually within one business day) by a representative with instructions on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns or require a more detailed explanation, please CLICK HERE to read our complete return, exchange, and refund policy.