The Original Proto Pipe Deluxe (American Made)
The Original Proto Pipe Deluxe (American Made)
- Free U.S. shipping with qualifying orders (Details below)
- Discreet packaging (thoughtfully packed)
- No hassle, flexible return policy
- Knowledgeable customer service & product support
- Secure, encrypted, PCI compliant payment gateway
- Established, reputable, owner-operated business since 2013
Product Description and Features:
COMING BACK IN STOCK VERY SOON!!! 😎
A true classic in the smoking realm! The godfather of weed pipes! Renowned for its innovative design, The Proto Pipe is hand machined from solid brass and features a swivel lid to keep your dry herb secure as well as a tamper and removable tar trap for easy cleaning. The Proto Pipe is Made in the USA and built to last a lifetime! *The Proto Pipe has become difficult to acquire over the past few years. Supplies are limited. If we are out of stock, please feel free to contact us and we will make a note to contact you as soon as they come in. First come first served.
Functions of the Proto Pipe:
The handy poker is the most important part of the Proto Pipe. It can be used to stir the bowl and to clean the permanent screen. When assembled, the poker interlocks and holds all the parts together. If the friction fit poker of the Proto Pipe becomes too loose or tight, bend the tab with pliers at the end of the container to adjust the tension. Convenient 5 bowl POD (tobacco container) of the Proto Pipe is also used to tamp the tobacco. The swivel bowl cover can be used as a handle or closed tight to snuff out the fire and protect the content of the bowl. The Tar trap that gets accumulated in the Proto Pipe can be removed by pushing through the center hole with the poker. If for some reason tar trap is hardened, then heat the bottom of the pipe to soften the tar before going through the removal process. To clean the stem (after and only after cleaning the Tar Trap) break a paper match and with the help of the poker, push it in the stem.
(Traditional pipe cleaners, Q-Tips with alcohol or food-grade acetone can also be used to remove Tar from the Proto Pipe)
▪ Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday and do not include weekends and holidays. In the unlikely event that your order is substantially delayed for any reason, you will be contacted by a representative.
▪ All domestic orders for $25.00 or more ship free. The shipping service utilized for orders that ship free may vary depending on the size and weight of the order. Most orders that qualify for free shipping and weigh under 1lb will ship via USPS First Class Mail. Most orders weighing 1lb or more will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
▪ All orders under $25.00 will incur real-time shipping charges generated by the shipping carrier of your choice during the checkout process.
▪ We offer shipping via USPS or UPS. You will be presented with all available shipping options and prices (including expedited shipping options) during the checkout process.
▪ Some of the products we offer ship directly from our suppliers. Any product(s) that ships from a third party will have shipping details posted on its product page. In most cases, shipping and handling times remain the same as items that ship directly from Next Bardo Head Shop in Portland, Oregon.
▪ We ship to international locations via UPS only. Currently, we ship to Canada, Australia, and several other select countries outside of the U.S. If your country is not listed at checkout then we do not presently support shipping there.
▶▶ If you are placing an international order it is very important that you read any shipping details posted on the listing of the product(s) you order. Some products ship from a 3rd party and are not eligiblle for international shipping.
▶▶ Please note also that all international customers are responsible for any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by their destination country. International customers are also responsible for knowing and understanding their local laws concerning smoking pipes and accessories.
To Read our entire shipping policy please CLICK HERE
The most important thing to note prior to using your new product is that under NO circumstance are we able to accept a return of a used product. Given the nature of the products we sell, it could quite possibly be prohibited under federal law to do so. If you have used your product, please understand that there are NO exceptions to this policy.
That said, in every other circumstance we are quite flexible in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges.
If you'd like to request a refund, return, or exchange, please contact Next Bardo via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the delivery of your package. Please provide the following information with your emailed request:
-First and last name
-Reason for your request
If the item is damaged or defective please include a detailed description of the damage and if applicable, a clear picture of the damage described.
Once your request is received you will be contacted (usually within one business day) by a representative with instructions on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns or require a more detailed explanation, please CLICK HERE to read our complete return, exchange, and refund policy.