UV Reactive Premium Lab Grown Ruby Terp Jewels
UV Reactive Premium Lab Grown Ruby Terp Jewels
- Free U.S. shipping with qualifying orders (Details below)
- Discreet packaging (thoughtfully packed)
- No hassle, flexible return policy
- Knowledgeable customer service & product support
- Secure, encrypted, PCI compliant payment gateway
- Established, reputable, owner-operated business since 2013
Product Description: #uv reactive ruby jewels terp pearls
Made with premium quality lab-grown rubies, these terp jewels come in a variety of shapes with 3 jewels per order. These ruby jewels are also UV reactive, so you can get a little more psychedelic with your dabbing experience. Why wait? Add some bling to your low-temp dab game.
Terp Pearls and jewels, also known as banger beads and dab beads, are an excellent tool for use when low-temp dabbing, They spin and rotate around your quartz banger facilitating a more even distribution of your concentrates. This results in your concentrate heating up more evenly which provides a consistent hit and helps to maximize the flavor of your dab while simultaneously preventing waste.
PLEASE READ: These are lab-grown ruby terp jewels, not glass. Do NOT use rubbing alcohol or any other cleaning solutions on these terp gemstones while they are still hot. This could cause your terp jewels to crack. We suggest you use a dry cotton swab and heat your jewels to clean them. It is also important that you do NOT apply a direct flame to your terp jewels as this could also cause damage. Instead, let them slowly heat and cool inside of your quartz banger.
Product Features: UV reactive ruby terp jewels Next Bardo Online Head Shop
- Ruby Terp Jewels
- UV Reactive (they glow under a black light)
- Made with premium quality lab-grown rubies
- Jewels come in assorted shapes with 3 per order
- Polished finish
- Higher heat retention than glass
- More even burn with less waste
▪ Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday and do not include weekends and holidays. In the unlikely event that your order is substantially delayed for any reason, you will be contacted by a representative.
▪ All domestic orders for $25.00 or more ship free. The shipping service utilized for orders that ship free may vary depending on the size and weight of the order. Most orders that qualify for free shipping and weigh under 1lb will ship via USPS First Class Mail. Most orders weighing 1lb or more will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
▪ All orders under $25.00 will incur real-time shipping charges generated by the shipping carrier of your choice during the checkout process.
▪ We offer shipping via USPS or UPS. You will be presented with all available shipping options and prices (including expedited shipping options) during the checkout process.
▪ Some of the products we offer ship directly from our suppliers. Any product(s) that ships from a third party will have shipping details posted on its product page. In most cases, shipping and handling times remain the same as items that ship directly from Next Bardo Head Shop in Portland, Oregon.
▪ We ship to international locations via UPS only. Currently, we ship to Canada, Australia, and several other select countries outside of the U.S. If your country is not listed at checkout then we do not presently support shipping there.
▶▶ If you are placing an international order it is very important that you read any shipping details posted on the listing of the product(s) you order. Some products ship from a 3rd party and are not eligiblle for international shipping.
▶▶ Please note also that all international customers are responsible for any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by their destination country. International customers are also responsible for knowing and understanding their local laws concerning smoking pipes and accessories.
To Read our entire shipping policy please CLICK HERE
The most important thing to note prior to using your new product is that under NO circumstance are we able to accept a return of a used product. Given the nature of the products we sell, it could quite possibly be prohibited under federal law to do so. If you have used your product, please understand that there are NO exceptions to this policy.
That said, in every other circumstance we are quite flexible in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges.
If you'd like to request a refund, return, or exchange, please contact Next Bardo via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the delivery of your package. Please provide the following information with your emailed request:
-First and last name
-Reason for your request
If the item is damaged or defective please include a detailed description of the damage and if applicable, a clear picture of the damage described.
Once your request is received you will be contacted (usually within one business day) by a representative with instructions on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns or require a more detailed explanation, please CLICK HERE to read our complete return, exchange, and refund policy.