SoloPipe Elektra ▪ Rechargeable All-In-One Chrome Hand Pipe
SoloPipe Elektra ▪ Rechargeable All-In-One Chrome Hand Pipe
- Free U.S. shipping with qualifying orders (Details below)
- Discreet packaging (thoughtfully packed)
- No hassle, flexible return policy
- Knowledgeable customer service & product support
- Secure, encrypted, PCI compliant payment gateway
- Established, reputable, owner-operated business since 2013
Product Description: #metal weed pipes #all in one pipe #solopipe #lighter pipe
The Elektra all-in-one smoking pipe features a replaceable ceramic bowl with a built-in heating coil. It is made with zinc alloy, has a chrome finish, and measures 3.5" long. The Elektra hand pipe from SoloPipe elevates your smoking experience with a simple, sleek, and timeless design that's durable enough to take with you anywhere on the go. The internal glass stem provides a pure ceramic/glass smoking experience which is protected by the Elektra’s durable Zink Alloy exoskeleton.
- The SoloPipe Elektra ▪ Chrome
- Measures 3.5 L x 1.5 W x 0.675 H
- Chrome Finish
- Durable zinc alloy exoskeleton
- Sliding bowl cover
- Sleek, streamlined design
- The ceramic bowl has a rechargeable heating coil
- Windproof and portable
- Easy to use
- Professionally packaged ▪ A perfect gift idea!
- Free, fast, and discreet U.S. shipping!
What's in the Box?
- 1 X Elektra Rechargable All-in-One Rechargable Lighter Pipe
- 1 X Removable Mouthpiece
- 2 X Removable ceramic bowls with heated coils
- 1 X Multi-purpose Poker/Packer Tool
- 1 X USB charging cable
Elektra ships turned off. To turn on and use you need to remove the poker packer tool from the mouthpiece and use the flat end in the slot on the bottom of the Elektra; shifting from the OFF position to the ON position.
Elektra only ignites when the slide bowl cover is fully open and ON.
Elektra has a built-in timer of 10 seconds when the bowl slide is fully open and the ignition button is pushed. This is a safety precaution in case it goes off in your pocket unintentionally.
Replacing the Ceramic Bowl:
Elektra comes with 2 ceramic bowls that can be interchanged easily. Using your poker packer tool flat end turn the Elektra from the ON to OFF position from the bottom. Then with the sliding bowl fully open use the pointy part of the poker packer tool and firmly press down on the ceramic bowl from the top. Be careful not to push on the electric heating coil to insure it stays intact and does not break contact points.
The ceramic bowl and storage area should easily slide out and detach from the Elektra. You can then replace the ceramic bowl with a new one when needed. We also recommend grinding your material first and filling 1/2 to 3/4 bowl full. This will allow for better airflow to get your bowl cherry started.
Ceramic Bowl Cleaning:
You can take the ceramic bowl and place it in rubbing alcohol or a cleaning solution of your choice. The electric heating coil can be placed entirely in solution. Make sure when you're done cleaning the bowl that it is completely dry before replacing it.
Note: While the ceramic bowls are designed to be placed in cleaning solution the Elektra body is not waterproof. Make sure to keep Elektra dry as any liquid will damage the rechargeable battery and internal components.
Important Shipping Information: Next Bardo Online Head Shop Metal Weed Pipes
- This product ships free, fast, and discreet from our supplier warehouse in Texas.
- This item may ship separately from other items in your order. If shipped separately, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking info for each individual package once a shipping label is created.
- This item is not available for international shipping. It ships only inside the U.S. and U.S. territories.
▪ Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday and do not include weekends and holidays. In the unlikely event that your order is substantially delayed for any reason, you will be contacted by a representative.
▪ All domestic orders for $25.00 or more ship free. The shipping service utilized for orders that ship free may vary depending on the size and weight of the order. Most orders that qualify for free shipping and weigh under 1lb will ship via USPS First Class Mail. Most orders weighing 1lb or more will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
▪ All orders under $25.00 will incur real-time shipping charges generated by the shipping carrier of your choice during the checkout process.
▪ We offer shipping via USPS or UPS. You will be presented with all available shipping options and prices (including expedited shipping options) during the checkout process.
▪ Some of the products we offer ship directly from our suppliers. Any product(s) that ships from a third party will have shipping details posted on its product page. In most cases, shipping and handling times remain the same as items that ship directly from Next Bardo Head Shop in Portland, Oregon.
▪ We ship to international locations via UPS only. Currently, we ship to Canada, Australia, and several other select countries outside of the U.S. If your country is not listed at checkout then we do not presently support shipping there.
▶▶ If you are placing an international order it is very important that you read any shipping details posted on the listing of the product(s) you order. Some products ship from a 3rd party and are not eligiblle for international shipping.
▶▶ Please note also that all international customers are responsible for any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by their destination country. International customers are also responsible for knowing and understanding their local laws concerning smoking pipes and accessories.
To Read our entire shipping policy please CLICK HERE
The most important thing to note prior to using your new product is that under NO circumstance are we able to accept a return of a used product. Given the nature of the products we sell, it could quite possibly be prohibited under federal law to do so. If you have used your product, please understand that there are NO exceptions to this policy.
That said, in every other circumstance we are quite flexible in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges.
If you'd like to request a refund, return, or exchange, please contact Next Bardo via email at: email@example.com within 7 days of the delivery of your package. Please provide the following information with your emailed request:
-First and last name
-Reason for your request
If the item is damaged or defective please include a detailed description of the damage and if applicable, a clear picture of the damage described.
Once your request is received you will be contacted (usually within one business day) by a representative with instructions on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns or require a more detailed explanation, please CLICK HERE to read our complete return, exchange, and refund policy.