3.75" American Made Hardwood Smoking Pipe #L1
3.75" American Made Hardwood Smoking Pipe #L1
- Free U.S. shipping with qualifying orders (Details below)
- Discreet packaging (thoughtfully packed)
- No hassle, flexible return policy
- Knowledgeable customer service & product support
- Secure, encrypted, PCI compliant payment gateway
- Established, reputable, owner-operated business since 2013
Product Description and Features: #wood smoking pipe #wooden smoking pipe
The #L1 American Made wood smoking pipe from The Mill measures approx. 3.75" long and features a rounded, medium-length stem with a large, approx. .5" diameter bowl. This pipe is made with a variety of premium domestic and exotic, sustainably harvested hardwoods such as Walnut, Bacote, Zebra Wood, Cocobolo, and many more. It is hand-finished and polished by an experienced pipe maker at The Mill where they have been designing and manufacturing wood smoking pipes, and Dugouts for over four decades! This wood hand pipe features a removable and replaceable, threaded black mouthpiece. Replacement mouthpieces are available at Next Bardo Online Head Shop.
Please read: There are numerous species of wood used to make this wooden smoking pipe. These pipes come to us in as many as 12 different species of wood with a frequently revolving availability. That being the case it is nearly impossible to offer this pipe in any exact species of hardwood. If you have a preference for a lighter or darker wood please leave a note in the text box on this page where it says "Please add your notes or requests here" We will do our very best to accommodate your request.
- Measures approx. 3.75" long with the tip
- Portable and compact
- Hand-finished and polished by a skilled woodworker
- Made with premium domestic and exotic hardwoods
- Black, threaded, replaceable mouthpiece
- Pipe screens are included with your purchase
- Bowl diameter measures approx. .5"
- Made in America by The Mill
▪ Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday and do not include weekends and holidays. In the unlikely event that your order is substantially delayed for any reason, you will be contacted by a representative.
▪ All domestic orders for $25.00 or more ship free. The shipping service utilized for orders that ship free may vary depending on the size and weight of the order. Most orders that qualify for free shipping and weigh under 1lb will ship via USPS First Class Mail. Most orders weighing 1lb or more will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
▪ All orders under $25.00 will incur real-time shipping charges generated by the shipping carrier of your choice during the checkout process.
▪ We offer shipping via USPS or UPS. You will be presented with all available shipping options and prices (including expedited shipping options) during the checkout process.
▪ Some of the products we offer ship directly from our suppliers. Any product(s) that ships from a third party will have shipping details posted on its product page. In most cases, shipping and handling times remain the same as items that ship directly from Next Bardo Head Shop in Portland, Oregon.
▪ We ship to international locations via UPS only. Currently, we ship to Canada, Australia, and several other select countries outside of the U.S. If your country is not listed at checkout then we do not presently support shipping there.
▶▶ If you are placing an international order it is very important that you read any shipping details posted on the listing of the product(s) you order. Some products ship from a 3rd party and are not eligiblle for international shipping.
▶▶ Please note also that all international customers are responsible for any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by their destination country. International customers are also responsible for knowing and understanding their local laws concerning smoking pipes and accessories.
To Read our entire shipping policy please CLICK HERE
The most important thing to note prior to using your new product is that under NO circumstance are we able to accept a return of a used product. Given the nature of the products we sell, it could quite possibly be prohibited under federal law to do so. If you have used your product, please understand that there are NO exceptions to this policy.
That said, in every other circumstance we are quite flexible in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges.
If you'd like to request a refund, return, or exchange, please contact Next Bardo via email at: email@example.com within 7 days of the delivery of your package. Please provide the following information with your emailed request:
-First and last name
-Reason for your request
If the item is damaged or defective please include a detailed description of the damage and if applicable, a clear picture of the damage described.
Once your request is received you will be contacted (usually within one business day) by a representative with instructions on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns or require a more detailed explanation, please CLICK HERE to read our complete return, exchange, and refund policy.